Tuesday, June 11, 2013

Packing Folders, GoTubbs, and a Ring Sling

Squeeeeeeeee! We just purchased tickets to the UK last night for a trip later this summer, and needless to say, I am SO excited! (Also, our CSA starts today, oh how I have missed it, but I digress.) I love booking tickets, packing, heading to the airport, going through security, getting on the plane, and flying...all of it! Even when I'm tired, I find it thrilling.  Sometimes, I really don't know why I am so weird.  We have a lot of wonderful weekends ahead of us as well, and I have just purchased a few things to make my trips easier.  Packing for myself and a 1 year old, I need to be completely organized.

I bought a set of Eagle Creek folders and the double-sided cube (with wet & dry sides separated - great for B's cloth diapers). And a few little travel tubs (Humangear GoTubbs) to throw jewelry (and etc...) in to so nothing breaks on the trip. (Sidenote: any friends with kids heading to the beach? Just buy a $3.99 laundry bag with shoulder strap - see below - from Target, or the like, and you can put everything in wet and sandy - a perfect beach bag for us now!) I am also borrowing a new friends' ring sling (RS) to try out this weekend and bought a few of the Sling Rings online last night to make my own RS out of some fun fabrics in my stash!!  Enough chatter, here's what you really want:

Eagle Creek Folders + Humangear GoTubbs :
http://distilleryimage11.s3.amazonaws.com/c725b8fcd2c411e29e7122000aaa0fd8_7.jpg 
(from my Instagram)

Trying this Maya Wrap Ring Sling :
Maya Wrap Baby Sling 
(Image from MayaWrap.com)

And I have been sketching every day since we started our little accountability group "Friends + Entrepreneurs" last week!!

Happy travels, business planning, branding, packing, cooking, sketching, hugging, kissing, giggling, and whatever else you do with your day!

xoxo
<3 Alex

No comments:

Post a Comment